Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: This Place

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chele and Amy, I too am glad this board is still here. You have made me feel so welcome here. You always manage to put a smile on my face or touch my heart and for that I thank you.
    Actually that goes for everyone here at HB.
    You guys are simply the best.
    *Hugs everyone*

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    rog~
    Thank you so very much.
    Not sure if we have met or not, but if not, I am Kassy.
    I would like to thank you so very much for taking the time to say those words at a time i so need to hear them.
    Thanks again......truly.
    Kindness from people, is such a gift.
    I will have to check out your board.
    Thanks again,
    Kassy~*~~ [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    Dear Kassy,
    When one door gets slammed shut, God will quitely open another one.
    Keep the faith.
    rog
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">See Chele and Amy! This is why we need to keep
    everyone around! Just when you think no one is
    here, kind people like Roger show up to make you
    smile!!!!!

    And Kassy, he is right! God will NOT give you
    anything you cannot handle! I know with a new
    house and this situation, it can be overwhelming,
    but dont let it get you done! You have bigger
    and better things waiting for you! I believe it
    for you cause I have gone through it too! *HUGS*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not to burst any bubbles but faith alone is never enough... it takes faith plus determination...it takes an iron will...if a person relies on faith alone then they will get nowhere...i am not a religious man by any means...i believe what i believe...but i do know the bible says that God will help those who help themselves....Kassy... my friend... you WILL be fine...both from your own efforts, and from the grace of God...and maybe from a little help from the good people here... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    simply sheds a "good" tear,,,,,,if they exist!
    What I do see from this thread........
    is people whom have never met r/t,,,,but are the very ones, that see us thru our darkest hours.
    I thank you all, even if you DIDN'T post, and felt something in yer heart.
    Love you Evo.........no matter what yer views, or anyones views, i always respect outside
    opinions.....
    as I am FAR from perfect!
    (Not YOU "Far From Perfect")...heheheh, just to be clear.
    And In case i am sounding positive, I AM SCARED, this is the "fake" I am ok......
    ughh I need to go......
    Thanks folks, have a great night.
    Thanks for this forum to be able to come and type.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys never cease to amaze me. This is the reason I didnt remove this board. No matter how far apart we all are..this is common ground at some point in our lives. I might go days without one post but then someone will have something to say and we all return to put in our 2 cents. No I wont be removing the board guys. I just meant that sometimes I wondered if it was needed..Then I see something like this and I know it is [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *HUGS* to all! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Kass..Im so sorry to hear about you and hubby. You both will find something else. I know so. Your too determined not to! If I can help you just let me know. You've got my email addy. I love ya and it will be OK. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Kassy,

    When one door gets slammed shut, God will quitely open another one.
    Keep the faith.

    rog

    <font color="#8bb2ac" size="1">[ November 29, 2005 01:00 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think i have slept 3 hours in the past 36 hours.
    I am so run down, my eyes are so puffy from crying, my heart racing so fast.
    So scared of the future, the unknown, the EVERYTHING.

    Thanks Mrs G and Wild, and again rog, and chele, and everyone who is sending out good thoughts.

    To my California Connection, I LOVE YOU!
    I can't remember if i said that or not the other night on the phone, cuz i was obviously crying so hard, I didn't even know if I was alive.
    I have got to try to get some sleep.....
    Nite peeps......thanks for letting me ramble.(Then again, when have i NOT rambled)hehehehe [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Sorry Kassy..... **hugs ya**
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Rogers right, a new door will open..

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    <font size="7">Delete this board?</font>
    .
    .
    I have such fond memories of it and still love to come here..
    **hides the delete function**

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "And obviously I am not gonna give out my personal/living /mailing status here." [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Kassy??? You mean you are not going to tell us
    you are really a Playboy model living in the
    Playboy mansion???????
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •